Sunday, April 19, 2009

More Photos of Barry Minot Figures

Some weeks ago, I acquired some Barry Minot sculpted tricorne era figures from an eBay seller. At the time I mentioned that I would take some more pictures of them. Well, I finally got around to it!

Both pictures show a comparison of the three poses (firing, at ready, and advancing) of the Minot figures I received to some other manufacturers' figures. The Minot figures appear to be Prussian, but they will probably become another regiment in the army of the Margraviate of Carpania.



From left - Sash & Saber Russian, Minot firing, Minot at ready, RSM95, Minot advancing, and Old Glory Prussian gunner.


You can see that the Minot figures are very similar in size to the Sash & Saber, RSM95, and Old Glory figures. Since all I was able to get were Minot hatmen, I'll need some command figures, which will probably come from RSM as these appear to be the best match in style and size.

5 comments:

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

...isn't that RSM figure lovely!

Gallia said...

Hi Jim,
Please identify the manufacturer of the three ladies (two are the same) and one in front who appears to be youngish in age. See photos 4 and 5 in the story Arrival At Potzdorf.
Kind regards,
Bill

ColCampbell50 said...

Bill,

I'm afraid that I can't provide that information. The younger girl was given to me in a foot and a mounted version by a fellow gamer here in Jackson. I would guess that she is from a fantasy of medieval line from her dress. The other two are in fact the same figure with just different colors of hair and dress. Again, I cannot recall from where or whom I acquired them.

Sorry,

Jim

Gallia said...

Thank you Jim,
C'est l'vie,
Bill

john de terre neuve said...

Nice website, thanks for your comment on Wallmoden's Korps.

John