Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Birthday Bash

It's our first birthday here at Col Campbell's Barracks and the good folks in the Margraviate of Carpania helped us celebrate with a fireworks display.


This first year has been an interesting experience with trying to get my wargaming (and other) endeavors made available on the web. I've had some set-backs, like with my Napoleonic unit reviews, and some accomplishments. I think my photography skills have improved.

So what to expect for next year. I hope to be able to make more posts (this past year I've averaged about one every ten or eleven days) to provide you with the further adventures in my little part of Imagi-Europe as well as my larger adventures in the world of wargaming.

So thanks for all of you who have read and commented on my posts and I hope to see you back for another year.

Jim

4 comments:

Martin said...

Hey Jim,

Happy first Anniversary! I make it a point to visit on a regular basis. Keep up the good work.

Yours,

Martin

Fitz-Badger said...

Happy birthday! :-)
I use Google Reader to keep up with all of the blogs I read. Yours is one of them. Thanks for sharing!

A J said...

Happy anniversary, Colonel!

CWT said...

Congratulations - What a milestone! You must be very proud of all the hard work. Thanks for all your efforts!