Monday, April 5, 2010

March Painting Results

March was a good month for painting as I churned out three Arab units for my upcoming convention game in June:

11 Arab cavalry (22 Olley points)
40 Arab infantry (40 Olley points)

for a total of 62 Olley points.  You may see pictures of these three units by looking at the previous posts for March.  For the first quarter I've painted 187 Olley points or about 2 infantry or 1 cavalry figure per day, on average.

Although not counted since the entire units wasn't finished until today, I also painted the 12 horses for the last of the Arab units for my convention game.  I still have to prepare the "fortified" camp at Wadi Zoum-Zoum and paint some additional palm trees and another naval gun.

I will have a playtest of the game on Saturday, April 17.  You can see the first Wadi Zoum-Zoum game at our club's website:

http://www.angelfire.com/games3/jacksongamer/grn_nile2.htm.

I'll be using the same terrain boards and buildings but probably a different looking camp has it has had a chance be developed over the years since the last action there.  A report and pictures are to come.

No comments: