Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Desert Tribe Leaders

After my big Colonial game in June, I traded two older desert tribe cavalrymen to obtain two figures that matched the rest of my desert tribe cavalry.  Since then, I've had them on my painting desk.  This past week I finally got around to painting them as a break from all the Russo-Japanese War ships.


The riders are Falcon Miniatures Arab cavalry on an unknown (to me, at least) manufacturer's horses.  Flags are courtesy of Warflag.com.  They will each lead a 12-figure desert tribes cavalry unit in my Victorian Colonial native forces.  You can click on the picture to see a larger image.

3 comments:

abdul666 said...

OK, to repeat myself in such a way may be a mark of senility, but these -and their followers- would be equally fitting against a 18th C. expedition from Carpiana or Courland...

ColCampbell50 said...

Jean-Louis,

Maybe one of these years.

Jim

Fitz-Badger said...

Nice!
I've been working on more Colonial-era stuff myself lately. Getting an expedition ready to set off to explore the wilds.