Friday, September 4, 2009

August Painting Totals

My August painting has been completely devoted to getting the final troops ready for my "big battalion" game to introduce my group to Bill Protz's Batailles de l'Ancien Regime rules (scheduled for Saturday, September 19). With one exception, all of the troops I painted are part of my American Revolution forces who were drafted into the service of the Elector or the Imperium. All units but the last have already been pictured in earlier posts. The last unit will go up this weekend.

6 light dragoons (12 points)
6 mounted jagers (12 points)
2 light infantry officers (2 points)
1 mounted light dragoon officer (2 points)
12 Loyalist light dragoons (24 points)
12 Spanish infantry (12 points)

Total of 64 "Olley" points.

1 comment:

Der Alte Fritz said...

That is fine month's production James. Well done! I'm looking forward to hearing how your game works out.